Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well...I almost made it....

I woke up at 6:00 am this morning....and my first thought was..."Oh NO! I didn't BLOG...AGHHHHH"...but then I remembered that I'm only human...and I can blog twice today to make up for it :) That is...if I remember to do it again today :)

My girl LOVES candy canes. She eats one a day...and I don't mean the little ones...she eats a full candy cane each day. Yesterday we were getting some last minute baking items that I can only get a Walmart of all places...tell me about it...that was the LAST place I wanted to be 3 days before Christmas. We found some Mickey Mouse fruity candy canes...and of course I bought them for her. I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't ;) So she waited patiently...and just held them while I finished getting everything...and even let me put them on the checkout belt without throwing the worlds biggest tantrum (huge success here). She happily chowed down her Minnie Mouse grape candy cane in the car...and I snapped this picture before we headed inside.


More from me later...I promise :)

No comments: