Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Am I Really Running Out of Things To Say??

Gosh I hope not. But there's not much to talk about today. Except that we made Christmas crafts today...and got to play with play doh for the first time! She loved it...tried to eat it...but loved it :)
I was going to wait until Christmas to give that to her...but I decided what the heck...she'll love it now too :) So I gave in...and we played for about 15 minutes. Then it was on the next thing.

Our tree is filling up with presents underneath. She's doing a great job of leaving them all alone...well...for the most part. Every once in a while...ok...more like everyday...I find a random present in her little shopping cart. I tell her to put it back...and she does. She drops it on the floor and shoves it underneath as hard as she can. Hmmmm...wonder where she learned that one???

Anywhoo...I'll quit rambling and share today's picture of our tree..prior to gifts underneath :) Only 10 more days!!


No comments: