Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My list of favorite things...















Oprah has her list...so why can't I?
It's a small list...but a meaningful one...more like simple pleasures vs. anything over the top.

1). Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home candle. I love that my house can smell like apple/cinnamon year round instead of just in the fall

2). Flannel Sheets. Oh how I love you flannel sheets...you go hand in hand with my # 3 so well.

3). Down comforter...it really does everything it says...keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer :)

4). Perhaps my most favorite thing this year...just came to me in the sweetest little package...tonight while on her way to bed...my little punky said..."Love Mommy"....sigh...that's the best thing ever!!


No comments: