Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve...

Why does it have to go so stinkin' fast? All the leading up to Christmas..and I feel like it always flies by. All the preparation...planning...wishing...hoping...list making...wrapping...thoughtfulness...all of it...gone quicker than you can blink. I'm up late...because once again..I feel rushed to get it all in...and get it all done faster and better than before. But really inside...I just want to say to heck with all the little stuff...lets all go to bed...get a good night's rest...and just focus on the fun of what lies ahead for tomorrow morning. There's not supposed to be any stress on Christmas...but yet I always feel like I need to be doing doing and more doing. I need to start singing..."Let there be peace on Earth"...:) Maybe that will calm me down. Even sitting here typing I feel like really I should be downstairs...making up some more goodies for tomorrow, etc. Why? I have no clue...and if I knew the answer I'd be telling ya :)

My girl is teething again this Christmas. And probably has a cold on top of it all. But she's trying to stay spunky and happy. God bless her!!

So much to be thankful for this year. But most of all thankful for the reason for this season. Jesus. That's what I need to be focused on this year. He's done it all for me...and there's no greater gift than that :)

Merry Christmas from all of my family :)


No comments: