Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Why???

That's Eleanor's new favorite word. Why? I have no idea...and I don't indulge it either. Her daddy does though. Bless his heart :) Everything we ask her to do...why? It's exhausting.really exhausting. And she's not even 2 people!! I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until...I don't know...at least 3?? Geesh...and I wonder why I'm tired all the time :)

In other news...Grammie arrived safely from Nebraska!! Yay!! So we're looking forward to playing with her tomorrow and a special visit from Granny Lou...or as Eleanor calls her "Lou Lou" :) Can't wait for Saturday early morning...opening presents...and that means I'm done with my 12 days...er...11 days of blogging :) I know you love getting daily updates...but I'm pooped. I don't know how other bloggers do it. Maybe I'll come to a happy medium in the new year...as a new year's resolution. We'll see :) Anywhoo...I just made it in before midnight...so Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

Here's a quick picture of her...doing what we ALL will be doing over the next couple days...shoving our faces with Chex Mix...Peanut Butter Balls...Peanut Brittle...Butter Crunch...etc. She's definitely my kid! :)

No comments: